Here is the best place to contact me.
Anna, I have a Green concept question. What do I do?
I kind of think of myself as the Dear Abby of Green. If you have a question about a green concept that I have not covered on the site, just send me a message via this form. Please indicate if it is okay to use your question as an article for GT readers. I learn so much from my readers.
If you are looking for a product review, here are my guidelines:
If you would like me to review your product, here are my guidelines:
- 1. You must send the product so I can accurately review it.
- 2. In order for the product to receive maximum exposure, I strongly suggest offering the product for a giveaway. You will send the product to the winner. Depending on the product, I may give my product sample away too.
- 3. Any product delivered to me will not be returned.
- 4. The product must be something that is relevant to greening your home, garden, or business. Main topics on Green Talk include green building, green living, organic gardening, and recycling.
- 5. If you are non- profit with a message, I will try to fit you in a post or My “You’ve Got Green Mail” Weekly segment. Please provide logos with your requests. Pictures of the corporate team/Founder behind the non-profit are helpful.
- 6. Realize that I receive many daily requests for reviews and I can not entertain every request. Advertising might be a better solution for my reader’s exposure.
- 7. All inquiries can be made through my Contact Form. If I accept your request, we can discuss the details such as product evaluation, photos, etc.
I am also available for consultations to help green your business or building project. Need a green living speaker or help to promote your product by branding with Green Talk, give me a ring. Please see my Hire Me Page for more information.
Errors on the Site
Additionally, if there is a misspelling, grammar error, html issue or whatever you think is funny, I appreciate the feedback.
I receive many requests to link to Green Talk. I only link if your site is a blog, must have been around for 6 months, and content is about green living. To be honest, people do not click on my blogroll that much. You will receive alot more exposure commenting since I have Comment Luv on my site. This plug-in allows my readers to see your last post’s title.
Anna Hackman, Editor of Green Talk