Photo courtesy of Enviromental Working Group
The Environmental Working Group reached the needed 30,000 votes for their petition to help to assure that the Farm bill includes funding for organic farmers. Their work is not done and they still are seeking more signatures. For all of you that signed the petition from emails from friends, from blog site like Green Talk that sought to spread the word, and Hugg, a job well done. Let’s keep the momentum moving forward.
See the following story on Green Talk about the Farm Bill at Spread the Word To Help Get Signatures for EWG’s Petition For Federal Funding For Organic Farmers!
Or, jump right to the petition on Grow Organics Campaign!
In the comment section below this post, let everyone know that you signed the petition!
- Spread the Word To Help Get Signatures for EWG’s Petition For Federal Funding For Organic Farmers!
- Get off the Couch and Make a Phone Call!
- NJ Gov Offices, Stop Spending Money on Plastic Water Bottles
- Sign the Petition to Overhaul the Toxic Sustance Control Act
- One Block Off the Grid Offers Bargaining Power for Group Solar Discounts