Be sure to enter the Giveaway below!!
Let’s face it. Life is tiring. And it doesn’t help when the “M” word evades your life. Yes, awful peri-menopause, where your body doesn’t know if it is coming or going. Or perhaps, you have reached the final plateau of no return like me–menopause–where you feel like a shriveled-up prune. Worse yet, menopause brought on my constant exhaustion. Gaia Herbs’ PlantForce Liquid Iron™ has become my new best kick -menopause-to-the-crib friend. With two sips a day before meals, I feel less tired and more like me in years.
But you don’t have to be suffering from menopause to get exhaustion relief.
I got you at hello.
You are curious now. I can tell.
Honestly, I feel more energized after taking Gaia Herbs’ PlantForce Liquid Iron™ for a month.
Many of you know that I was a vegetarian for a couple of years. My diet consisted of fiber rich beans, complex carbohydrates, and very little sugar. Despite my clean healthy habits, my head was on my desk an hour after I ate. Worse yet, the weight just piled on. Could it have been menopause or that my body couldn’t handle the carbohydrates? Who knows?
After being diagnosed with hypoglycemia, my doctor advised me that I needed to quit my vegetarian lifestyle. Despite my return to eating meat and chicken, I was still tired. It didn’t matter if I ate carbohydrates or not.
But PlantForce Liquid Iron has changed me. So was my exhaustion from menopause, lack of diet assimilation, or plain age? Who knows and who cares.
I just feel better.
Better is so good.
Hubs likes it too.
By the way, hubs took it too. (He isn’t suffering with menopausal symptoms, by the way.)
He happens to be a vitamin snob but gave Gaia Herbs’ PlantForce Liquid Iron™ the thumbs up. His mother says he was born tired but he feels that the iron got him through the 4 o’clock slump.
Anna, now you got me curious. What’s in it?
Before, I get into the nitty gritty, this isn’t a Mary Poppins type of product where a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. This product is yummy. My friend, Sarah of Mindfully Frugal says it tastes like elderberry syrup. (I have never tasted elderberry syrup but I love the sweet taste of this product, which makes it easier to take.)
The product contains the following ingredients:
- Acerola fruit extract: a naturally occurring Vitamin C that supports iron absorption at cellular level.
- Sea Buckthorn fruit juice: naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that promote absorption.
- Beet root juice: naturally rich in elemental iron.
- Elderberry fruit juice concentrate: naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that optimize other ingredients and promote absorption.
- Parsley leaf: elemental iron and Vitamin C that supports iron absorption at the cellular level.
- Nettle Leaf: elemental Iron phosphate.
- Dandelion leaf: Vitamins A&C and naturally occurring elemental iron supports liver and promotes absorption.
- Fennel seed: Supports body’s ability to neutralize gas or bloating.
- Yellow Dock root: Iron phosphate that promotes iron absorption.
So why did I feel so good? According to Gaia Herbs, PlantForce Liquid Iron promotes iron absorption, cellular energy, and red blood production. The product contains 85% organic ingredients and can be used by vegetarians.
What about the Iron?
Some of you might be thinking. Hmmm. Iron. Anna, you know what iron does to me.
I hear you. To be honest, I was leery of this product since iron constipates me. (Sorry, if this is too much information.) I didn’t have any adverse problems with the product. No bloating. No constipation. Nada.
Okay, Anna. I’m glad you feel better! What about me?
The Company states this product is appropriate for pregnant and breastfeeding women, women with heavy menses, and people who have lost blood. However, you may not have any of those issues but might simply be tired like me. As I stated above, I feel so much more energy when I take my daily shots.
In fact, Gaia is offering a bottle of Gaia Herbs’ PlantForce Liquid Iron™ to 100 lucky winners. ( The price of the bottle is $25.99.) See the terms and conditions in the below Rafflecopter giveaway. Be sure to enter.
Good luck and may the force be with you. Or should I say drink up!
This post is sponsored by Green Sisterhood, which empowers women for change.
- Alfalfa the Green Wonder: Learn About its Health Benefits
- EcoGen: Changing your Bath Accessories without Eco Guilt.
- How to Store Dried Herbs
- How to Dispose of Old Vitamins.
- Happy New Year. 2013 in Reflection. Hopeful in 2014