Do you feel you are living someone else’s life other than your own? I sense people’s unhappiness in conferences and workshops.. Everyone seems to want a more rewarding live. When an email about Lisa McCourt book Juicy Joy: 7 Simple Steps to Your Glorious, Gutsy Self crossed my desk, a bell went off in my head. Could Lisa shed some light on the unhappiness in the world?
Prior to my video interview, I did my homework. Why would McCourt create a self development book when she already was a personal development expert? In fact, when other teenage girls were dreaming about boyfriends, Lisa was taking notes from self-development books. Talk about committed growth.
In my opinion, Lisa’s life seemed fulfilled and rewarding. She is an accomplished children’s author and has sold over 5 million copies. As she puts it, she had the wonderful hubby, great kids, and a great life. But something was wrong and then her whole world fell apart until she found herself.
Lisa’s transformation took four years. However, given Lisa’s book and online forum club, Real Club, you won’t be going through it alone. Note, you do not need to read the book to be part of the Real Club, an online course/forum which costs $10 per month.
Listen to Lisa in the above interview as she explains about the book, the course, and shares her own epiphany about her life. Why should you be stuck in a life that isn’t working for you anymore?
Join the Conversation:
- Do you feel your life is in a rut?
- What do you think is holding you back?
- What kind of life do you envision for yourself?
- Employee Green Web Game Say Practically Green CEO Ups Biz Sustainability
- Frances Moore Lappe’s EcoMind: Thinking Differently Creates Change
- Lisa Jackson, Former EPA Admin Interview, Reflects on Her Role
- Enjoying Chocolate without Gaining an Ounce
- Green Home Design Top 5 Products Says Renown Architect Eric Corey Freed