In article by Natural Moms Blog, I was informed that my own state,
The New Jersey Alliance of Informed Choice in Vaccination provides the following information regarding the approved vaccines that will go in effect September, 2008:
- “The flu shot for children 6 to 59 months as a requirement to attend daycare or pre-school, 90% of flu shots contain mercury, and there is no clear evidence that it provides any health benefit to children under 2.
- The Pnuemococcal (Prevnar) series shot for children 2 months to 59 months enrolled in pre-school or daycare
- A Diptheria-Pertussis-Tetanus booster for sixth-graders
- A menigococcal shot for sixth-graders, many of which contain mercury.”
What can you do if you live in
Today, (February 27, 2007) the New Jersey Alliance of Informed Choice in Vaccination is urging people in New Jersey to do the following actions:
(Note: that if you are unable to call today, please call or sign the petition below another day. The purpose of the calls today is to obtain a surge of calls before the assembly meets tomorrow encouraging the legislators to discuss what their constituents think. Every call matters no matter when.)
1. Call the Governor’s office at (609) 292-6000 with the following Message:
Stop the new vaccine mandates, AND support conscientious belief exemption to vaccination
2. In addition, please contact your respective legislator and ask them to sign the proposed bill, A260/S1071, which will provide a conscientious belief exemption to vaccinations in NJ. In the bill, “Conscientious exemption” means an exemption from a mandatory immunization on the grounds of a sincerely held or moral objection to the immunization.”
Find your district and legislators at http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/legsearch.asp. If you have already made a call in the past, call again. Tomorrow the full assembly meets.
3. Sign this petition which supports legislation noted above currently in the NJ State Legislature. If passed, this will allow for a conscientious belief exemption in cases of mandatory vaccine administration.
This petition should be signed by
Many of you may wonder why providing additional vaccines to young children is a bad thing? Substances such as formaldehyde and mercury (thimesoral) may be present in these vaccines. Many parents and professionals are claiming that vaccines cause side effects such as autism and learning disabilities. See the
In addition, visit the New Jersey Alliance of Informed Choice in Vaccinations website for more information. How does this affect all of you who do not live in NJ? If
How does this affect all of you who do not live in NJ? If
Gov’t Admits Vaccine Autism Link by Kent Heckenlively, Legal Editor for Age of Autism. A must read.
NY Times Article: Some Parents Seek Options to Vaccine Orders
- Gardasil: Did the FDA F-up Again?
- You’ve Got Green Mail March 22, 2009
- Protect Unborn Children from Toxic Chemicals. Sign the Declaration.
- NJ Citizens, Say No to Fluoride in Your Water!
- Environmental Working Group Reaches 30,000 Votes for Organic Farmers’ Funding Petition. Seeking More Signatures!