Last night during on our Green Moms Carnival blab-fest, Beth of Fake Plastic Fish sent an email to the group about watching the above video. ( What’s a Green Mom Carnival blab-fest? It is a mad rush of emails back and forth among the members of our Green Mom Carnival group about various topics.) Thanks, Beth for sending this video.
Although this video is a departure from my green theme, it is really important to watch this video. I know I am guilty of not putting on my own seat belt. My husband is constantly reminding me.
All I can say is that this video is absolutely beautifully done. Message heard. Buckle up. How about you?
- Plastic Free Living Book Helps You Live Healthier, Better for the Earth
- Green Video Competition Entertains & Raises Enviro Awareness
- You Gotta Love these Green Moms
- Trend Hunter Magazine’s Top EcoTastic Gifts
- Beth Terry Makes Living without Plastic Easy.