Thank for your interest in advertising with Green Talk. Remember, the famous line in Jerry McGuire when Cuba Gooding, Jr. says, ” show me the money, Jerry?” Well, just like Jerry, Green Talk is offering to show you the money. Advertising on Green Talk opens the door for your company to expose your products to daily stream of green readers who may not necessarily know about your product. Hence, Green Talk provides you with a green gateway to reach a new audience.
Variety is the Spice of Life
As you can tell from the Home Page, Green Talk is an eclectic mix of green content. I don’t believe in a one shoe fits each person attitude on the website. There is something for everyone on Green Talk. This attitude has propelled Green Talk to 1000 plus articles, video-casts, and pod-casts, and a dedicated group of readers. Areas that appear on Green Talk
- Green Building
- Green Living
- Green Decor
- Green Business
- Recycling and Up-cycled Products
My main focus is gardening and green living at the moment.
What’s the Secret Sauce?
Um, me. Green Talk is unique in that I bring a personal perspective to my articles from my vast experiences having built a home using many green materials and greening my life everyday. I also wear many tall green hats. I am a sustainability consultant, mom, gardener, green living and building expert, and lawyer. See more about me and why Green Talk is the place to be.
Why Should You Advertise Here?
Exposure, Exposure, and Exposure.
I receive many press releases or requests to write about various products. (If I don’t say so myself, I am quite popular!) But here is the rub. I can’t write about all of the green products which show up at my door. Advertising with Green Talk is far more effective way to reach my viewers since your ad will shows up on every page of my website rather than one particular front page article.
Give you an idea about the stats on Green Talk as of 7/11/2012:
Feed and email readers: 3100+
Unique Visitors: 27,000 per Google
YouTube Downloads: 1 million plus
I offer the following paid services:
- Sponsored Post: Best bang for your buck for SEO purposes and reader engagement. I don’t allow “do follow link.” In addition, I don’t offer paid or free guest posts either. My going rate is a minimum of $250 a post. If you aren’t willing to pay this, please don’t ask for a sponsored post.
- Blog Ambassador: Sponsored Post Plus added Social Media throughout the Month Plus, an ad on the sidebar above the fold. (Prices start at $300+ depending on your needs.)
- Giveaways: Can be done with a Sponsored post. Note, this is not a review and is simply a short shout out.
- Video Interviews via Skype with transcript of the interview. Great way to highlight what your company does. Interview posted to YouTube and, iTunes, and also made into a podcast for TalkShoe.
- Video Reviews. (Can be combined with a Sponsored Post.) (Fees start at $250 for the video depending on your needs.)
- Podcast interview about your product or service: If you are camera shy or don’t have a wired connection, audio interviews are the next best thing. Posted to iTunes and TalkShoe. Can be made into a video depending on the length of the podcast.
- Moderate Panel Discussions.
- Sustainability, Business Development, and/or Social Media Consulting. See Hire Me.
Please note, I will only accept green companies and reserve the right to decline if your company does not meet my standards.
Please contact me to discuss your advertising needs. It is a win win for both of us.