In2Green at last year’s Go Green Expo. Check out the discount below to attend the show.
Last year, I attended the Go Green Expo in NYC in April, 2008. To say it was spectacular is undervaluing how amazing the expo was. Three floors of green’ess in every imaginable product. Clothes, gardening, books, building products, coffee, and food. We could be here all night if I listed all the different products that were there. I am not kidding.
Did I have a blast at the Expo last year? You betcha, and I can’t wait to see all the new vendors that will be there. There were alot of vendors I missed to last year since I have a propensity of talking too much. (Anna, say that’s not so. True. Guilty as charged.)
What can I say? If you are vendor, where do you want to be to show off your wares. Did I hear, “New York” from the crowd? Sorry LA, Philly, and all the other cities that hosted the Go Green Expo, there is only one Big Apple. So, if you want to see a great expo, visit the Go Green Expo on April 17-19, 2009 at the following address:
The Hilton Hotel New York
1335 Ave of the Americas / 6th Ave at 53rd Street
Want to know what makes this Expo so special? Read on.
Some of the highlights at the show:
- Over 230 vendors. The show is sold out. (See I told you. NYC is the “it” place to be. I am such an east coast snob.)
- Actress and Author Mariel Hemingway, TV Star and film maker Nigel Barker, and dozens of other best selling authors and industry leaders will be speaking on how to green your life and business.
- The Food Network will be creating an urban garden to teach people how to grow their own food. (Darn it. I know I am going to get bogged down at that exhibit. Gardeners like to talk shop.)
- The Sundance Channel will be showcasing their new “green” tv shows. (Do you think if I ask nicely, they will offer me a job?)
- the latest hybrid cars from Honda & GM will be on display.
- a Kid Zone sponsored by Disney Earth (maybe you can remind the Disney people while you are there start using green cleaning products at the park. Read my story here.)
Last year alot of the vendors were selling their wares at discounted prices. There was literally no elbow room at the show. The cost to attend for the weekend? A mere $10.00.
It gets better. Read on. The folks at the Go Green Expo love me so much because of my bang up last year’s post, they have offered all Green Talk readers 50% off the weekend pass. I know it is only $5.00, but in this economy everything counts. Use the code: GGE50 when you register. Registration must be done online before the show in order to receive the discount.
This Expo is worth seeing. I promise.