You have come to the right place if you need to contact me.
Anna, I have a Green concept question. What do I do?
I kind of think of myself as the Dear Abby of Green. If you have a question about a green concept that I have not covered on the site, just send me a message via this form. Please indicate if it is okay to use your question as an article for GT readers. I learn so much from my readers.
If you are looking for a product review, I am no longer working with editorial content unless the value of the product exceed at least $500.oo. I do however, work with brands that wish to sponsor my work.
If you would like me to review your product, here are my guidelines:
- 1. You must send the product so I can accurately review it.
- 2. Any product delivered to me will not be returned.
- 3. The product must be something that is relevant to greening your home or garden. Main topics on Green Talk include green living and organic gardening.
- 4. Realize that I receive many daily requests for reviews and I can not entertain every request. Advertising might be a better solution for my reader’s exposure.
- 5. All inquiries can be made through my Contact Form. If I accept your request, we can discuss the details such as product evaluation, photos, etc.
I am also available for consultations to help green your business or building project. Need a green living speaker or help to promote your product by branding with Green Talk, give me a ring. Please see my Hire Me Page for more information.
Errors on the Site
Additionally, if there is a misspelling, grammar error, html issue or whatever you think is funny, I appreciate the feedback.
I receive many requests to link to Green Talk. I don’t permit linking.
If you wish to advertise, all links musts be no follow links.
Anna Hackman, Editor of Green Talk
Photo by US Department of Agriculture via Flickr