Spring is right around the corner and this event which was sent to me couldn’t be more timely for the Garden State. Don’t miss this important conference sponsored by the South Jersey RC & D Council :
SOIL HEALTH . . . AT THE ROOT OF EVERYTHING!
March 9, 2010 at the Enterprise Center at Burlington County College. This event which will address the relationship of SOIL HEALTH to:
- Climate Change
- Stormwater Management
- Habitat Restoration and Improvement
- Water Quality and Quantity
Presentations by a prestigious group of experts that will address SOIL HEALTH from diverse perspectives and offer practical solutions.
Who Should Attend?
Planners, Engineers, Environmental Commissions, Farmers, Educators, Developers, Landscape Architects, Conservationists . . .Anyone who deals in Soil as part of their job!
Registration information can be found at: www.sjrcd.org/soilhealth/
There is also information regarding sponsorship opportunities which can add your organization to our growing list.
Current sponsors include:
NJ Association of Conservation Districts, USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service, Burlington County Soil Conservation District, Ocean County Soil Conservation District, US Geological Survey, Mid-Atlantic Chapter International Erosion Control Association, and Burlington County College.
Please share this information with your colleagues and affiliations.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on March 9, 2010.
The Soil Health Conference Committee.
- FDU’s Jumpstart the New Green Economy. A Conference Not to Miss!
- Advancing Diversity in the New Green Energy Economy: How to take advantage of the green gold rush in California
- Rutgers University SWRRG Presents First-Ever NJ Food Waste Recycling Forum
- US-China Greener Consumption Forum Aims to Harness the Purse
- Historic Rutherfurd Hall Quest to Become a Green Educational Center