Photo by Fernando de Sousa.
Lots of good green stuff in the mailbox this week ranging from five green energy myths with a dash of Children’s Tylenol recalls and a sprinkle of what is the Smart Grid anyways? Oh, don’t forget to read the BottleHood’s creative way to reuse wine bottles. Lots more where that came from. So, readers, which one is your fancy?
- Five myths about green energy via Washington Post. This is one of the most interesting article I have read in sometime.
- Underwriters Laboratories Announces Personnel Certification Program for Solar Photovoltaic System Installers
- on tour: BottleHood. Check out this San Diego’s company’s creative way to re-use wine and beer glass bottles. Love the green glasses.
- So What is Smart Grid Anyway This whole smart grid idea has had me really puzzled. Nice article explaining what it means for residential customers.
- The Center for Food Safety’s How to Avoid Genetically Modified Food Guide. In Canada, see this article.
Have news to share? Add it in the comments. Self promotion is allowed!