Photo by Fernando de Sousa.
Drum roll, please. The Green News this week is a mix of green items from peel and stick panels, Toyota EV battery recycling to the future of supplements in Europe. Read on.
- Peel n Stick Panels
- If You Use Herbs and Supplements, You’ve Been Betrayed by Lawmakers. A HIGHLY URGENT Message (Update: Note, you have register to receive Dr. Mercola’s newsletter. Skip it if you don’t want to do this. I did not realize you have to register since my husband gets the newsletter.)
- Toyota to Recycle Nickel Metal Hydride EV Batteries.
- MIT Researchers Working on Rechargeable Heat Batteries.
- Opting out as a Corporation for delivery of the Yellow Pages.
- Phase II of the Windows Volume Purchase Program (Commercial/Residential) Currently, the Volume Purchase Team is collecting comments in order to finalize windows specifications for phase II of the windows’ volume purchase program. Please send any comments to R-5Windows@energetics.com. See here.
- Donate to help support one of my favorite not for profits, Kitchen Gardeners, a global community cultivating change, to help reach their goal of $5000. Check out their carrot apple nut muffin recipe. Talk about Fall goodness.
So, what news do you have to share this week? Which of the above articles is your favorite? Let’s hear some Green Talk.