Photo by Fernando de Sousa.
This week we have a large list of green news which is sure to excite and be dazzle you.
- Conflict-Free’ Electronics Bundled in Financial Reform Law
- Nanotech coatings can enhance electricity output from wastewater
- Foursquare Coming to a Search Engine Near You?
- GE and 4 VC Partners Offer $200M to Fund Best Smart Grid Ideas
- Why You Should Stop Cutting Costs and Focus on Your Best Customers. I know this is not a green article but it struck a cord in me. I am trying to help businesses cut their budgets by being sustainable. However, there is no substitution for customer service.
- Happy Cow Compassionate Eating Guide for a list of vegan restaurants all over the world.
- FORD, DETROIT EDISON, XTREME POWER TO BUILD ONE OF MICHIGAN’S LARGEST SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM
- Stanford’s new wastewater treatment system uses rocket science
- Survey: Consumer Interest in Green Homes Declines
- Ohio Utility First to Use Ballard’s 1 Megawatt fuel cell unit
- Smart gas meters to ride on growth of smart grid infrastructure
- Ford Accelerates Electric Vehicle Battery Testing with Wireless Monitoring Systems
So, readers, have any green news to share? Self-promoting is acceptable. Just share!
Which green news article did you like the best?
- Green Links for May 16, 2010 from Smart Grid to Children’s Tylenol recall
- Gore’s Message to Repower America
- Green News 12.06.10: Solar Films, Coal the Comeback Kid, Tattoo Ink
- Green News 05.02.11 Ford use Recycled Carpet, Green Rebate Site
- Green News for 6.27.2010: Urine, Carbon Nanotubes, and LCD Waste Uses