I haven’t done a green news round-up for awhile. In fact, I have been storing some of these news stories to write about in separate posts but have gotten too busy.
One thing you will notice is in many of the below green news items is they share a common thread. Chemicals and Toxicity. This was clearly not my intention. It seems that chemicals in our water, food, etc. seem to be on every’s lips. I always appreciate your comments, so let me know what you think about any of the articles.
Drum roll, please…This week’s green news:
What’s In Your Bottled Water – Besides Water? Guess who got an A and how many received F’s?
As always, let me know your green news. Comment below. Self-promotion is permitted.
Photo by Fernando de Sousa.
- Sleep On Latex: A Healthier Mattress to Sleep Better
- Cilantro Removes Toxic Heavy Metals from Water Says Study
- US China Green Forum Recap: Starting the Dialog
- Volatile Organic Compounds: Harmful in Our Home. Learn to Choose Better.
- Green News for 6.27.2010: Urine, Carbon Nanotubes, and LCD Waste Uses