Yep. I was voted mother of the year. Didn’t you read the NY Times, WSJ, and MSN.com? I was so surprised that I nearly fell over in my seat when Janelle of Healthy Child, Healthy World sent me this video letting me know that I had won. Did I think I deserved it? You bet I did as well as all the mothers out there who tirelessly juggle a million things with grace, dole out kisses and hugs to make everything better, and always put themselves last over the needs of others.
Okay, Okay. I confess. I did not win. Janelle added my name to the MomsRising video. I in turn sent it to my sister. It is the cutest video and sure to make your friend or mother smile. Just enter their name in the email line and make their day. Not sure? Check my video out! Be sure to check the box for your friend to be updated on the latest news for MomsRising and Healthy Child, Healthy World.
Thanks Janelle for brightening my day. For a moment, I felt like Sally Fields. “They like me. They really do.”
Happy Mother’s Day, everyone!
- Are You a MomRising Mother of the Decade?
- What You Can Do to Make Sure No Child’s Health is Left Behind?
- Chemical Industry Decides Public Health Really IS Better Than Private Profits
- Wake Up! Join Healthy Child, Healthy World to Make our World Safe for Our Kids
- Double Impact: Change Your Carbon Footprint. Earn Money for Charities.