How many of you want to go to the dark side for Valentine’s Day? Don’t kid yourself. Valentine’s Day is all about love. Giving your sweetie chocolate is simply organic, fair trade dark chocolate yumminess. But don’t just give chocolate on Valentine’s Day. Chocolate giving is your gateway to the forbidden land. If you are a numbers guy, think ROI. Trust me.
Chocolate is Erotic
Who doesn’t love dark chocolate? It’s decadent and oh so, rich. Bonus points. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. (So is avocado, but a girl wants chocolate.)
But organic chocolate doesn’t have to be ordinary. The chocolate I tried at the NYC Chocolate show was anything but ordinary believe me. I felt like I was at Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. Yep. That good.
Just to give you a hint. Think rosemary and chocolate. Or perhaps Belgian dark chocolate topped with organic cashews. (Are you smacking your lips together yet?) Sinful and full of flavor. Yeah, these organic chocolates are not your Mama’s off the shelf/store bought chocolate. They are the real deal. Check out my two articles:
- Organic Chocolates Never Tasted So Good. Love Theo Chocolates. TCHO is to die for.
- Organic Chocolate, a Little Taste of Heaven. Berkshire Bark is delicious.
Pamper Him or Her in Chocolate With the Added Weight
The last thing you want to do is give your honey chocolates when all you have heard over the course of the month is rumblings about “love handles” and “the scale must be broken.” Your stock will definitively plummet if you deliver the bon-bons. Instead consider buying the following decadent chocolate for the body:
- Eminence Organic Skincare. Chocolate Mousse Hydration Masque. (Eminence makes wonderful products.) Think Kevin Costner as he was painting Susan Sarandon’s toe nails in Bull Durham. Put the mask on your loved one.
- Treat White Chocolate Organic Body Cream. (I haven’t personally tried this but white chocolate is delish. Sounds lick-able doesn’t it?)
- Shea Terra Organics Premium Dark Chocolate Sugar-Stone Exfoliating Cream. Again, exfoliate your honey. Talk about stimulating.
- SanRe Organic Skinfood – Chocolate Lips – 100% USDA Organic Yummy Cocoa Day Lip Balm. Do I need to tell you what to do here?
- Chocolate Decadence 8 oz Organic Bubble Bath & Shower Gel. Yep. Is it getting steamy in here yet?
Don’t forget. There is always the organic chocolate dessert syrup route.
Chocolate May Not Be Enough
Chocolate may not be enough to get your mate in the mood. We all have alot on our minds. The House. Our Jobs (Our Blogs.) The Kids. It’s a wonder how we keep it all together. And sex. Well, it isn’t on the priority list.
Green Talk is not a stranger to the Green Valentine’s Day. Check out my 10 Sexy Valentine’s Day Tips. Don’t forget hubby’s top 10 green tips how to get to the end game. His advice: Porn. Heck, think about how less heat you will be consuming since yours is free.
Join the Conversation
- So, does chocolate set the mood?
- Would you prefer organic chocolate or a great sensual body product from your mate?
- Have you used any of the above products?
Disclaimer: Some links are Amazon affiliate links. Please help to support Green Talk. Buy and have sex.