My biggest challenge during garden season (okay every season) is to run my household efficiently. Some days I look at my house and sigh with despair. Maybe you are like me, running a mile a minute and trying to manage everything in a 24 hour time period. And perhaps somewhere in between trying to sleep and shower. (What’s that..a shower?)
My biggest problem by far has to be clutter and endless projects. I have written about it so many times starting in 200. I think I am the queen clutter buster but some how it finds it way back into my house. These are some of my posts over the years:
- Spring Cleaning: Remove the Clutter
- Junk Free 30 day Challenge. (I think that challenge has become a 5 year challenge.)
- The Kitchen Pantry Clutter Free but Still Losing the Battle
Then there is the cry to not pitch unwanted products into landfills:
- Keeping Cell Phones out of Landfills
- Recycling Gift Cards, CDs, and Electronics (Yeah, I know you still have CDs…)
- Recycling Scrap Metal and make some money. (You won’t get rich but you will keep it out of the landfills.)
- Got a million of those food storage bags? How to recycle your food storage bags.
- How to Get Rid of Electronics–Donate or Sell
Just because my problem is clutter, maybe you struggle with:
- Organization and productivity. I hear you. Between four kids, my garden business, Green Talk, and a neglected husband, not only do I need my calming herb soak every night but I need an assistant.
- Making sure your family eats healthy. I have tried to make as much of my own food from scratch as I can, but my time is limited with my blog and Anna Lee Herbs
- Taking care of yourself. (Who comes last. Go ahead and admit it.)
- Taking time for your faith. (Again, who comes last?)
- Or staying on budget. (Well, that is a concept.)
Quit the Struggle. Ultimate Homemaking Bundle to the Rescue:
Well, I may not have all the answers but you are in luck. My fellow bloggers have written 93 resources on the following subjects that you can purchase for $29.97.
- Declutter and Organize (my favorite.)
- How to Stretch Your Budget
- How to Grow Your Faith
- How to Prioritize Self-Care (We all need this.)
- How to be More Productive.
- A subcategory of all of the above just for kids.
- Crafty classes to help bring out your inner creative person.
- Recipes and meal plans galore to get meals on the table! No more what can I make for dinner scenario.
Just to break it down:
- 70 ebooks,
- 9 ecourses
- 14 printable packs.
In the bundle there are:
- 9 products worth more than $30 (the price of the bundle itself)
- 11 products worth between $15-30 (just two of these are worth more than the price of the bundle)
- 18 products worth between $10-15 (just three of these are worth more than the price of the bundle)
I am not done.
Free Bonus Offers:
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now! Just click below.
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering tips for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
For the Naysayers…
You are probably wondering why the price is so low. If I had written an eBook, I would included it in the bundle. Why? Exposure. Over 400,000 people have purchased these bundles over the years. The books are hand picked by the Ultimate Bundles organization.
This is the number one reason why companies have partnered with the Ultimate Bundles so they can get their product in front of you.
So take it as a win win for you at this amazing price.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, there is a 30 day money back guarantee. Be sure to read the return policy.
So what are you waiting for?
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of the Ultimate Bundle. I received a commission for every purchase. It helps to keep Green Talk continued content stream. I know many of the women in the bundles and I wouldn’t offer you this deal if I didn’t think you would like it.