Whenever I see anything in twitter about gardening, it is an instant click. P. Allen Smith, gardener extraordinare of the P. Allen Garden Home tweeted about the above vertical wall grid offered by CB2.
I love vertical gardens and have a nice brick wall to install this baby. It is 22.5″sq.x3.5″D and made of steel. Priced at $129 No plastic for this Garden Girl.
Want multiple grids for an amazing look. See the picture below.
So, now you are thinking, got the grids, so how do I install the vertical garden? CB2 has you covered. See instructions here. All you need is a rain barrel and you are set to go.
Photos by CB2
- My Three Favorite Vertical Gardening Tools for a Better Gardening Season
- RainXchange: Rainwater Harvesting with a Unique Water Feature Twist
- Life Without Plastic. Products that Inspire a Plastic Free Life.
- So little Time, So Many Green Finds
- A Vertical Wind Turbine Designed for the Urban Environment